Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome to Glitter Sparkle!

Welcome to my glittery little corner of the sparkleverse! I've always wanted to have a blog to call my own, and now I do! But now that I have one I seem to have gotten quite the writers block, and I'm usually such a chatter box. Well, I guess I should start off with a little bit about what I plan on doing with this little blog here. I shall be using this little blog of mine to talk about my number one greatest love in the whole wide sparkleverse, lolita! Little miss Glitter Princess here has been a lolita these past 3 years, and a life style lolita no less. Which, if you are unfamiliar with the term, means that I live and breathe lolita. I am also a proper and true princess of a girl who loves to surround myself with beautiful and sparkly things. I think that all girls deserve to live beautiful lives, and that any girl not living a life that Marie Antoinette herself would be envious of is not living up to her potential! And this blog will be about just that, how to better yourself in the most beautfiul way possible.

Well, I've got to go for now, I hope your day is filled with sparkles and beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment